I've always been fascinated with the paranormal. Of course, when you grow up next door to a cemetery, the dead (and the undead) are hard to ignore. Pair that with my love of a good happily-ever-after, and becoming a paranormal author seems like the logical choice! I love ghosts, psychics, werewolves, vampires, demons, and even the occasional guardian angel. If it's paranormal, I've probably written about it...or at least considered writing about it.
In my past life, I was a high school journalism teacher. But after ten years of teaching other people how to write, I decided to stay home with my kids and write my own stories in my free time. When I'm not writing or reading books about writing, you'll find me reading paranormal romances, thrillers, romantic suspense, YA, and middle grade fantasy (I have a teen and a tween who love to read. It's fun to discuss books with them!).
I love red wine and chocolate, and I can make a mean mojito. I like movies, I'm passionate about traveling, and I might have a mild Dave and Buster's addiction. I'm married to a tall sexy Dutch guy with piercing blue eyes and a swoon-worthy accent. He also shares my enthusiasm for D&B! In addition to my two human children, I also have two fur babies who swear they're chihuahuas (but at 12 & 18 pounds respectively, I'm not so sure).
You can find my books in ebook and paperback formats, and I've got several new projects in the works. If you'd like to be notified of my new releases, contests, and other news, CLICK HERE to become a VIP Reader!
- Northwest Houston RWA Lone Star Writing Contest 2017 Winner 1st Place Fantasy, Futuristic, & Paranormal: For the Love of Ghosts (not yet published)
- InD'tale Magazine RONE Award Finalist 2018: To Catch a Spirit
- Paranormal Romance Guild 2017 Reviewer's Choice Award Nominee: To Stop a Shadow, The Rest of Forever, Reawakened
- Paranormal Romance Guild 2017 Reviewer's Choice Award 3rd Place Winner Best Novella: Bewitching the Vampire
- InD'tale Magazine Crowned Heart Reviews: Soul Catchers, Werewolves Only